- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, June 16, 2020 via GoToWebinar. To attend the meeting, please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8055376633898386445
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the May 19, 2020 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors. Approval of certain Executive Session Meeting Minutes from the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors.
- Update from Chair Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Approval of MassCEC's Compensation Policies
- Approval of the MassCEC Fiscal Year 2021 Budget
- Approval of Annual Transfer of Funds from Renewable Energy Trust Fund to Alternative and Clean Energy Investment Trust Fund
- Re-Authorization of Clean Energy Internship Program for FY 2021
(617) 315 – 9300
This notice was posted on Friday June 12, 2020 at 1:46pm and can be found at: https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-19.