- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 19, 2020 via GoToWebinar. To attend the meeting, please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/144557598455312651
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the April 14, 2020 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors.
- Update from Chair Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Resolution to Grant Signature Authority
- Q3 Metrics Update
- MassCEC Strategic Vision
- Reauthorization of Seed Investments Program
- Extension of Authorization of InnovateMass Program
- Approval of Investment in Heila Technologies
- Executive Sessions to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding a Potential MassCEC Portfolio Company
(617) 315 – 9300
This notice was posted on Thursday May 14, 2020 at 4:23pm and can be found at: https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-18.