- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, April 14, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, April 14, 2020 via GoToWebinar. To attend the meeting, please register at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8055376633898386445
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the February 5, 2020 and February 13, 2020 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors. Approval of certain Executive Session Meeting Minutes from the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors.
- Update from Chair Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Proposed Appointment of a Board Secretary
- Q2 Budget Reforecast
- ReHeat Public Education & Awareness Campaign
- Authorization of Bridging Recovery for Innovators Driving Green Energy Solutions Program (BRIDGES)
- Authorization of Lease Amendment for New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
- Advancing Commonwealth Energy Storage Program (ACES) Update
- Investment Portfolio Update
- Executive Sessions to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding a Potential MassCEC Portfolio Company
(617) 315 – 9300
This notice was posted on Friday April 10, 2020 at 9:38am and can be found at: https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-17.