- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Wednesday, February 05, 2020 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Wednesday, February 5, 2020 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the December 3, 2019 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Proposed Appointment of a Board Secretary
- Q2 Metrics Update
- Update on Stakeholder Engagement
- Terminal Planning Update
- Executive Session to Discuss Litigation Strategy (Marine Commerce Terminal at New Bedford)
This notice was posted on Monday, February 3, 2020 at 8:40 am and can be found at https://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-15.
Chief Financial Officer
(617) 315 – 9300