- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 63 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the July 23, 2019 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Katie Theoharides & CEO Steve Pike
- Authorization of Executive Employment Agreement Extension
- Authorization of Liabilities to Assets Program
- Authorization of the ACTNow Program
- Reauthorization of the Accelerator Funding Program
- Reauthorization of the IncubateMass Program
- Passive House Design Challenge Update
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding a Potential MassCEC Portfolio Company
- Approval of Award to Voda, Inc.
This notice was posted on Friday, September 27, 2019 at 9:00 am and can be found at .
(617) 315 – 9333