- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, June 19, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the May 22, 2018 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- Business Update on the WTTC
- Approval of MassCEC Compensation Policies
- Approval of the MassCEC Fiscal Year 2019 Budget
- Approval of RET Fiscal Year 2018 Transfer of Funds
- Reauthorization of the Clean Heating & Cooling Programs
- Approval of Additional Funds to the Mass Maritime Academy
This notice was posted on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 10:00 am and can be found at http://www.masscec.com/events/board-directors-meeting-0.
(617) 315 – 9333