- ABOUT MassCEC
Board of Directors Meeting
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
63 Franklin St.Boston , MA 02110
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00am on Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 63 Franklin Street, 3rd Floor Boston, MA 02110.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the March 20, 2018 meeting of the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update form Chairman Matt Beaton & CEO Steve Pike
- MassCEC Quarterly Budget Update (Q3) and 5-year Forecast
- Discussion on MassCEC Strategic Plan
- Approval of Additional Funds for the Clean Energy Internship Program
- Approval of Additional Funds for the Low-Income Challenge Program
- Approval of Additional Funds for Marine Wildlife Surveys
- Modification of Authorization Related to the New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
- Proposed Extension of Loan Guaranty to SolarOne Solutions, Inc.
- MassCEC Investment Portfolio Update
- Executive Session to Discuss Trade Secrets, Commercial or Financial Information, or Competitive Position in a Particular Field of Endeavor Regarding MassCEC Portfolio Companies (SolarOne Loan Guaranty + Investment Portfolio Update)
(617) 315 – 9333