July 26, 2022
10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
294 Washington Street, Suite 1150, Boston , MA 02108
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10:00 am on Tuesday, July 26, 2022 at 294 Washington Street, Suite 1150 Boston, MA 02108. The meeting will also be available via Zoom - to attend the meeting virtually, please request registration information from Michelle Beadle (email@example.com) or Shayla Brown-Peddy (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the event there are technical difficulties with Zoom during the meeting, those who have registered will receive correspondence from MassCEC indicating alternative means of attending the meeting.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from the June 21, 2022 Meeting the Clean Energy Center Board of Directors
- Update from Chair Beth Card and CEO Jennifer Daloisio
- Investments: Strategy Overview & Authorization of 2030 Fund
- Net Zero Grid: Strategy Presentation and Program Authorization
- OSW: Strategy Presentation and Re-Authorization of Offshore Energy Program
- OSW: Update re: New Bedford Marine Commerce Terminal
- OSW: Update re: Wind Technology Testing Center
294 Washington Street Suite 1150
Boston , MA 02108
See map: Google Maps
This notice was posted on Tuesday, July 19, 2022 at 3:15 pm.