We couldn’t be more excited for the in-person return of the 2022 Deloitte Renewable Energy Seminar in Denver September 28-30. We’ll be exploring industry trends and planning for two and a half days of compelling discussions, actionable insights, and valuable networking. Join us to hear from a leading lineup of speakers and don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn more about innovations in the industry and what they could mean for your organization.
Who should attend?
Executives, board members, investors, developers, industry analysts, utilities, and entrepreneurs interested in learning more about the business, tax, and accounting issues affecting companies operating, investing, or interested in renewable energy.
The speaker lineup for our 2022 Renewable Energy Seminar has been announced! Join us to explore the trends impacting growth and innovation in renewables and hear perspectives from industry leaders on topics such as corporate sustainability, renewable supply chain, and renewable energy’s role in environmental justice:
- Kate Anderson, Energy Systems Integration Chief of Staff, National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Jennifer Daloisio, CEO, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center
- Nadia El Mallakh, AVP Clean Transportation and Strategic Partnerships, Xcel Energy
- Mark Feasel, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, FuelCell Energy
- Rebecca Fisher, Drive Electric Campaign Director, ClimateWorks Foundation
- James Geshwiler, Chief Strategy Officer, Catalyze Co
- Kristal Hansley, Founder & CEO, WeSolar Inc.
- Johnny Key, Director, Energy & Power Solutions, Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
- Sheldon Kimber, CEO and Founder, Intersect Power
- Melissa Klembara, Acting Director of Portfolio Strategy Department of Energy, Office of Clean Energy Demonstrations (OCED)
- Kristine Martz, Industry Specialist, Energy & Utilities – North America, Amazon Web Services
- Beau Memory, Executive Director, E-470 Public Highway Authority
- Laura Miller, Vice President of Operations, Volt Energy Utility, LLC.
- Felix Morck, VP Purchasing & Insurance, AVANGRID
- Taylor Pfromer, Manager, Customer Success, LevelTen Energy
- Peggy Smyth, Partner, QIC (Queensland Investment Corporation)
- Kim Stackhouse-Lawson, Director of CSU AgNext and Professor of Animal Science, Colorado State University
- Will Toor, Executive Director, Colorado Energy Office
- Ben Wilson, Chief Strategy and External Affairs Officer, National Grid plc
- Bryan Wright, SVP & President, Hydrogen, Constellation
- Glenn Wright, Senior Vice President, Renewables & Energy Solutions, Americas, Shell Energy