VP Sales and Marketing
VP of Sales and Marketing
Portland, Maine area based Pika Energy, Inc. seeks an experienced Vice President of Sales and Marketing with a proven track record of growing sales in an entrepreneurial environment, to lead the company’s fast-growing five-person Sales and Marketing group. The successful candidate will have deep industry knowledge, a strong track record of proven leadership and sales results, and a hands-on approach to leadership.
Pika Energy’s mission is to build advanced power electronics that accelerate the global transition to clean electricity. Pika’s patented Energy Island™ platform of solar inverters, power converters, and scalable energy storage products enables plug-and-play distributed energy systems that are more cost-effective, more energy-efficient, and dramatically faster to install and configure than conventional solutions.
Pika sells to leading solar installation companies, national distributors, and OEM integration partners. The VP of Sales and Marketing will drive the Pika Energy Island™ system to a leadership position in the fast-growing market for efficient, simplified solar-plus-storage for homes and businesses throughout North America.
● Set overall sales and marketing goals and strategy for rapidly-growing technology company, in cooperation with the board and leadership
● Manage and lead the Sales and Marketing team to drive growth and exceed quarterly unit sales metrics, Average Selling Price targets, and overall annual sales goals
● Recruit and inspire a growing team to rapidly scale sales while building a strong culture of ethics, mutual support, and consistent success across the team
● Implement and execute appropriate metrics and processes to measure and deliver results, using Pika’s Salesforce CRM and other tools as appropriate
● Drive the company to success with key large accounts in new market sectors
● Guide and lead messaging and marketing activities to build Pika’s stature as a commercial, technology, and reputation leader in our industry
● Proven executive leadership: demonstrated track record of setting strategic direction, building and leading sales teams, and exceeding revenue goals, in successful high-growth ventures
● Deep experience, expertise, and active network in distributed energy
● Proven success in leading sales teams through new product launch and growth
● Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills; in-person, remote, and digital (30-50% domestic travel)
To apply: Please email email@example.com with resume, cover letter, and salary requirements, with ‘VP Sales’ in the subject line.