Specialist, Data Analytics, Energy Efficiency
This position is responsible for the research, analysis and evaluation necessary to develop and support new business opportunities within Energy Efficiency. The job will involve working with our sales, implementation, and product management teams to define questions and communicate and implement new initiatives; working with our database administrator to get the data; and analyzing the data to answer the questions.
- Gathers, extracts, manipulates, analyzes and models data using analytical and statistical methods to assist with current and future planning decisions and programs
- Monitors the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and makes recommendation to improve their impact
- Effectively communicates findings/recommendations with peers and senior management regarding analysis of data
- Identifies new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, analysis and reporting
- Researches and recommends new business opportunities and appropriate market segments to target; analyzes data to measure the effectiveness of the marketing campaign
- Conducts research, evaluation and analysis of relevant databases to find consistencies in energy usage that can be used to develop new programs, market new or existing programs and provide leads for the Sales Teams
- Performs analyses and prepares forecasts and recommendations in the areas of product preferences, coverage, market penetration, market practices and sales trends
- Conducts detailed quantitative analyses of consumer databases and external data sources and developsa data driven insight into customers, their behaviors, preferences and patterns.
Technical Knowledge/Skill: MS Access, MS Excel, Statistical Analysis, Database management
Education: BA or BS in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Environmental Studies or a related field
Licenses : None
Experience: 5 years Business Intelligence Analytics
Please apply via the posting on the Eversource site:
New England's largest energy delivery company, with approximately 3.7 million electric and natural gas customers in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.