We are looking for a Program Assistant to support the New England Home Energy Services (HES) Program. The HES Program offers cost-effective, energy efficiency improvements to residential energy customers throughout Massachusetts. The Program Assistant position assists in the operation of this program through: tracking accounts, projects and customers across multiple systems and reviewing customer and project information for completeness and eligibility in the Program. Responsibilities include: document organization, project tracking, data review, data entry, data compilation, customer service, and other administrative tasks.
The Program Assistant role within the HES Program is responsible for deliverables both internally to team members and program staff, as well as externally to customers. Attention to detail, organization and strong communication skills are highly important to the success of this position. Additionally, experience with a variety of technologies, including Excel, will be helpful.
- Reviewing customer project documentation to ensure accuracy, completeness and to determine customer eligibility to participate in the Program
- Entering, modifying, and tracking information via multiple web-based systems, with the ability to easily transition between systems
- Ensuring that data in web-based applications is up-to-date and accurate
- Printing, collating, and scanning documents
- Effectively communicating with customers to provide a positive customer service experience via both phone and email
- Collaborating with team members to ensure that we achieve our daily and weekly goals
- Identifying opportunities to work more efficiently and effectively
- Other duties beyond the above may be assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in the following software applications -
- Microsoft Office, specifically: Adobe, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Highly organized with close attention to detail
- Capability of managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to quickly learn detailed processes and procedures
- Willing and eager learner
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Preferred qualification: customer service experience
Please apply via the job posting on the CLEAResult website:
CLEAResult is the leading energy efficiency company in North America. We help thousands of businesses and individuals reduce energy use and lower their utility bills through energy programs that we design, market and implement. We achieve all this through financial incentives, education and energy management strategies and solutions.
In other words, we change the way people use energy.