WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU, IF YOU:
- are an enthusiastic product management professional
- have a blend of business / marketing, user experience, and technical skills
- have passion for solar, renewable energy, smart home / connected devices
- have experience optimizing eCommerce funnels
- have a desire for measuring and understanding how consumers shop for solar and other renewable and high-efficiency energy systems and companies market and sell their products
- have the ability to create simple and usable user experiences that provide measurable results
- Define and manage product road map, including defining market and customer,
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify requirements and how best to achieve them.
- Collaborate with CTO to prioritize new features & bugs and manage the product roadmap,
- Conduct primary and secondary research, competitive research to determine stakeholder needs and objectives.
- Analyze and interpret competitive, sales, and product analytics data to help drive strategic and tactical roadmap decisions.
- Continuously optimize the platform. Propose and lead implementation of new A/B tests aimed at improving customer experience and success metrics.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose, and recommend solutions to complex business and technical problems.
- Define success metrics for new projects and track conversion/funnel metrics for existing products to ensure that all projects and existing functionality are moving towards our defined goals.
- 5+ years of digital product management experience
- Strong analytical skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Primary and secondary research skills.
- Excellent communication skills – from strategic vision to specific details of implementation.
- A self-starter who is confident in their ability to move projects forward, effectively track and communicate status and issues, and lead a cross-functional team towards product solutions.
User Experience Design, Consumer Internet, Product Management, Project Management, Product Strategy, Consumer Products
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EnergySage is the "Kayak.com of Solar", the industry's first and only online marketplace for turnkey solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The EnergySage Marketplace transforms the complex Solar Photovoltaic (PV) shopping process into a simple online comparison-shopping experience that enables consumers to compare quotes from multiple pre-screened installers in an apples-to-apples format across all financing options. The unique, innovative platform provides unprecedented levels of choice, transparency, and information at no cost to consumers.