- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Contact Info Astrid Blanco firstname.lastname@example.org 603-392-7128
Since our founding in 2003, ReVision grown from two guys in a garage to more than 200 employees across six locations. Our success is centered around a hiring philosophy of attracting exceptional, self-motivated individuals and empowering them to be the best professionals in the industry. We are excited to be expanding in Massachusetts and are in need of a full-time Office Manager to help build, develop and administrate this new segment of the business.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the successful operation of day-to-day office functions while providing support to the office, warehouse, install and service crews, and sales teams. Candidates will use their exceptional communication and organizational skills to achieve results across functions and departments. The ideal candidate is one who is efficient, professional, calm under stress, and committed to the company mission of helping people and businesses transition away from fossil fuels to sustainable solar energy
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project coordinator supporting design and operations teams to help customers in their clean energy transition
- Prepare and assist customers with contracts, utility, incentive, financing and relevant project documentation
- Validate project and customer details in ZohoCRM and all documentation for accuracy
- Create physical job folders and organize cloud based files
- Recommend process improvements and keep training guides up to date
- Accounts Receivable and QuickBooks Administrator
- Process estimates, invoices and payments in QuickBooks
- Deposit credit card and check payments
- Monitor accounts receivable and follow up on past due client invoices
- Assist with weekly and month end reporting and reconciliation
- Managing W-9’s, general liability and worker’s compensation certificates for all vendors
- Assist Culture and Compliance (HR)
- Coordinates, collects and verifies hours worked for hourly staff; and personal leave for branch staff.
- Supports new employees during on-boarding; coordinates with hiring managers and HR team
- Organizes volunteer and employee outings
- Organize and coordinate office schedule & materials
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Work with team to assure office and phones are staffed during normal office hours
- Complete miscellaneous tasks such as assisting with employee events, directing visitors/clients, maintain logs, schedule meetings as needed, etc.
- Becoming a knowledgeable professional about the solar industry so that you can effectively
- Communicate the ReVision Energy mission and educate the general public about the benefits of solar and complementary technologies (heat pumps, battery storage, electric vehicle charging)
- A passion for energy efficiency and a drive to transition New England away from fossil fuel dependence.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, ad execute tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in QuickBooks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Team oriented
- Proficient in MS Office ie) Word, Excel etc.
- Proven leadership ability and personal management skills
- Valid divers license
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
How to Apply:
Please apply via our website: https://www.revisionenergy.com/about-revision/careers/
About the Company:
ReVision Energy is a full service solar energy contractor with offices in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. We provide professional design, installation and service of solar energy systems for residential, commercial, non-profit and municipalities in NH, MA, ME and VT.