The Marketing Manager will be responsible for all marketing programs, working closely with the Design & Sales Team Leader, Service Team Leader, and the General Manager. They will develop content and strategy to maintain brand visibility and to support lead generation targets across the full product mix (Residential, Commercial, Service) and across all channels – print, social media, digital, email marketing, trade shows/events and PR.
The Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing plans in support of PV Squared’s mission, values, and goals. The role will be responsible for growing PV Squared’s presence in the marketplace and developing innovative strategies for increasing brand awareness. The role will also coach all employees of the Cooperative to serve as Brand Ambassadors and leverage a vast referral network.
This position requires a high level of strategy, collaborative leadership, accountability to commitments, and excellent communication skills. Authenticity is critical to our success.
Essential Skills/Minimum Requirements:
- Skilled at building authentic, lasting relationships
- Strong collaborative leadership and project management capabilities
- Demonstrated experience managing marketing and communications efforts in a highly competitive industry
- Familiarity with socially responsible business practices
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and drawn to new challenges.
- Clear and consistent communication across platforms – in-person, email, digital, etc.
- Excellent writer, with an ability to take on a brand voice
- Strong attention to visual aesthetics, including basic graphic design and layout capabilities
- Experience analyzing metrics to inform decision making and strategy development
- Well-organized, accountable to commitments, and attentive to detail
- Represent PV Squared in a highly positive manner and share our story with community stakeholders
- Manage social media and marketing content, maintaining consistent voice across different mediums and platforms
- Build integrated marketing plans and strategies, collaborating across internal teams to understand creative needs and coordinate messaging
- Communicate marketing strategies and plans throughout the organization to ensure understanding and alignment
- Copywriting and content creation across a number of marketing media – blog, email, and web copy, as well as print collateral, visual imagery, and photography
- Managing relationships with our creative consultants and production vendors
- Develop winning marketing strategies to optimize lead quality and count, budgeted marketing spend, conversion rates, customer acquisition milestones, and customer acquisition cost
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Familiar with and excited about worker-owned cooperatives and Certified B Corps
- Experienced managing and maintaining websites, esp. in Wordpress
- Advanced copywriting and/or graphic design experience
- Able to evaluate SEO rankings and correlated search engine/keyword performance and improve natural rankings
- Shares a passion for our mission, and is dedicated to the advancement of clean energy and cooperative business models.
This is a full-time position with benefits based in Greenfield, MA. Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email your cover letter and resume (in pdf format) with “Marketing Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Since 2002, PV Squared has provided custom solar energy solutions to businesses and homeowners in the Pioneer Valley and surrounding regions. We are driven by a commitment to building a healthier environment, strengthening the communities we serve, and demonstrating the value of worker-owned cooperatives as a generative business model. We see our people as our most valued asset and we believe our greatest impact can be achieved collectively.