- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
As the Data Engineer you will ensure access to mission-critical information so that REsurety’s tools can predict risk based on the best available data. You will own and improve a world-class data pipeline that is scalable, reliable, flexible, and accurate.
- Create and maintain local and cloud-based data ingestion pipelines
- Maintain existing and design new relational database and model data sets
- Parse public and private data feeds; continuously search for new sources
- Build and integrate code interfaces for downstream users
- Experience with data ingestion processes
- Experience creating and maintaining relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Linux-based systems, shell script and basics of networking
- Proficient in R (Secondary preference for Python or MATLAB)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, RDS, EFS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Has deployed a time series database
- Has 1 + year of related professional experience
- Minimal travel required
How to Apply:
To apply, click here.
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Company:
REsurety is a venture-backed FinTech startup that is solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with some of the world’s leading risk market players to enable renewable energy buyers and sellers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. Our team keeps an informal office with open lines of communication, little hierarchy, and a rapid pace. If putting your skills to work to drive profitable, low-cost renewable energy sounds exciting, then we would love to receive your application.