- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
WegoWise is seeking an experienced engineer with demonstrated knowledge in building operations and energy efficiency. This cross-functional position will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and will work closely with the Business Development, Marketing, and Data Science teams; it can be fulfilled as a direct employee or third party consultant role. We are looking for someone who will help develop innovative products in applicable ancillary markets. The right candidate will be forward thinking; combining background knowledge with emerging technology such as sensors, interval data, and IoT. This role will require the ability to collaborate on technical and non-technical solutions to meet internal and external needs. The right candidate will need to be creative, focused, passionate about building science, and motivated to work for a mission driven organization.
- Manage current Premium reporting products and delivery systems
- Manage building energy and water modeling and Measurement & Verification (M&V)
- Work closely with Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, and Business Development to identify improvements to existing products and processes
- Support the client-facing teams in delivering enhanced products to clients, including evaluating client portfolios and developing recommendations for Client Managers and Sales to present to clients
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing to improve platform offerings
- Develop the next generation of WegoWise products
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success teams, and clients to better understand clients changing needs
- Be the company’s expert on emerging building technologies
- Respond to market opportunities by coordinating with internal stakeholders and market partners to develop and deliver new products and services
- General Responsibilities
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple disciplines
- Manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, or related field. Masters preferred
- 7-10 years experience
- Proven ability and experience in building systems/operations data collection and modelling in multifamily and/or commercial real estate
- LEED, CEA or CEM, PE and/or Commissioning certification a plus
- Strategic planner with sound technical and analytical skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Commitment to WegoWise’s vision, mission, and values
- Be a nice person ;)
- Location: Boston (HQ)
Competitive salary and great benefits
We treat our employees well.
Health and dental insurance, stock options, generous vacation, commuter benefits, professional development, and more.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume (cover letter optional) to email@example.com.
About the Company:
WegoWise is a mission-driven for-profit company, striving to reduce energy and water use in buildings. Buildings represent 40% of all US-based energy use. WegoWise provides utility benchmarking and building retrofit measurement & verification services, building performance monitoring, sustainability compliance reporting, and analytics that provide useful, actionable information to make more informed operational and long term real estate investment decisions.