- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Analyst, Energy Services Division – Program Performance Group
Analyst, Marketing, Professional Services, Research
Energy Efficiency, Services and Support, Other
Contact Info Rachel Waterman email@example.com
The Cadmus Group LLC seeks an Analyst to join the Customer and Market Insights team in our Energy Services Sector. Members of this team design and carry out research to assist our clients with a variety of needs, including evaluating program delivery and assessing customer motivations and interest in new energy efficiency and energy management products and services. We are seeking a client service oriented, analytical self-starter to assist project teams in uncovering customer motivations and decision-making, bringing insight to our clients.
- Work independently or with supervision to manage research projects and participate in research efforts, ensuring consistency and quality of research methods.
- Contribute as part of an integrated team; proactively communicate and take responsibility for own work.
- Conduct primary and secondary research.
- Design and develop survey instruments, program online surveys, and manage survey fielding.
- Conduct in-depth guided interviews with professionals.
- Analyze survey, focus group, utility and energy efficiency program data, using SAS, SPSS, Excel, Nvivo, and other analytical software, to identify trends, summarize program achievements, and to describe the relationship of activities to results.
- Document findings visually and/or verbally for memos and reports to clients.
- Assist with sections of proposals as assigned, ensuring accuracy of content and adherence to Cadmus format.
- Proofread the writing of peers as assigned to ensure technical accuracy.
- Develop and maintain project and budget tracking tools.
- Use common sense, good judgment and technical understanding to QA/QC own work.
- Meet internal and external deadlines with attention to how actions reflect on Cadmus as a whole.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, social sciences, statistics, market research, engineering, or a related field
- Experience conducting social science research (including research plans, sample design, methods, analysis, reporting). Experience with surveys, focus groups, literature reviews, program evaluations, and innovative research methods a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Experience using statistical software packages (i.e. SAS, SPSS, R, MS Power BI, SQL, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word and Excel. Advanced MS Excel skills a plus.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Familiarity with energy sector or utility industry
- Masters degree or relevant work experience
Additional Information About Expectations
- Employees are expected to meet billability targets.
- Employees are expected to proactively engage with manager to establish & pursue professional development goals on projects, within Cadmus and externally, as appropriate.
- Employees are expected to incorporate feedback that enables professional growth.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
Cadmus is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran’s status, or disability.
Learn more about Cadmus by visiting our website at: http://www.cadmusgroup.com.
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit our website at: https://careers-cadmusgroup.icims.com/jobs/1333/analyst%2c-energy-services-division-%e2%80%93-program-performance-group/job
About the Company:
Since 1983, Cadmus has helped government, nonprofit, and commercial clients address complex challenges in the environmental science, energy, social marketing, and policy sectors. Our innovative staff includes consultants, scientists, engineers, marketers, and public policy professionals who provide an array of scientific, research, analytical, public education, and marketing services. To meet the growing demand for our services, we continually seek exceptionally skilled entry-level and seasoned professionals to join our growing organization.