Accounting & Finance
Opportunity to join an exciting, fast growing startup in the renewable energy industry. Reporting to the CEO, the person will be instrumental in contribute to the operations and growth of the company and learn new skills. S/he will own the accounting for the company. S/he will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced leadership team while being challenged by stretch assignments and other professional development opportunities.
ONGOING RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Perform accounting activities for all revenue and expense transactions.
- Prepare journal entries. Use Quickbooks to manage accounts
- Support month-end and year-end close process, including accruals, analysis, and financial statement preparation.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Analyze financial reports and record
- Manage accounts receivables and payables
- Make accounting recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Prepare cash flow statements and forecast.
- Assist with financial and tax audits.
- Document and monitor internal controls in support of auditing team.
- Coordinate more complex accounting projects and initiatives with other members of the group accounting and finance team or with other departments.
- Prepare reports for our Federal contracts and shareholders
- Prepare special reports/projects, as necessary, by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Analysis of cost structure to determine and optimize key financial metrics (e.g., gross margins, customer acquisition costs)
- Support venture capital raise process by building financial models and support due diligence process
- Determine pricing for current and new products and lines of business
Analytics & Reporting, Accounting, Budgeting, Pricing, Financial Analysis, Basic Accounts/Finance (Budgeting), Financial Statements, Cost Accounting, Accounts Payable, GAAP, Costing, accounts receivable
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EnergySage is the "Kayak.com of Solar", the industry's first and only online marketplace for turnkey solar photovoltaic (PV) systems. The EnergySage Marketplace transforms the complex Solar Photovoltaic (PV) shopping process into a simple online comparison-shopping experience that enables consumers to compare quotes from multiple pre-screened installers in an apples-to-apples format across all financing options. The unique, innovative platform provides unprecedented levels of choice, transparency, and information at no cost to consumers.