Work in Clean Energy
MassCEC offers resources to job seekers of all backgrounds looking to started with a career in clean energy.
How can MassCEC help you jump-start your clean energy career?
1. Get your resume in front of clean energy employers looking to hire by posting it to the MassCEC Resume Board.
2. Find the job opening for you by browsing the Clean Energy Jobs Board, where you can search by technology, job type, location and more.
3. College students and recent graduates can get connected with paid internships at a clean energy company through the MassCEC Internship Program.
MassCEC runs programs that connect the state’s clean energy companies with the workers they need to keep and expand their operations.
How can MassCEC help you find the right workers to help grow your clean energy business?
1. Looking to fill an open position? Get your job posting in front of thousands of viewers each month by using the MassCEC Jobs Board.
2. Find prospective candidates for open positions by browsing the MassCEC Resume Board, where you can search job seekers by technology, job type, location and more.
3. Get funding to hire college students and recent graduates through the MassCEC Internship Program.
MassCEC partners with schools and training organizations to arm future clean energy workers the skills they need to succeed.
How can MassCEC help you train the next generation of clean energy workers?
1. MassCEC partners with Massachusetts high schools to provide jobs for students studying for careers in clean energy and relate school work through the Learn and Earn program.
2. MassCEC partners with local career training organizations to help low and moderate-income female workers build careers in the clean energy industry through the Successful Women in Clean Energy initiative.
3. MassCEC sponsors CleanEnergyEducation.org, which provides resources on clean energy education and training opportunities in the Commonwealth.