- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Commercial-Scale Biomass Boilers
- Commonwealth Home Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Small Pellet Boiler Program
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- District Energy
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Green Workforce: Energy Efficiency
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership
- Massachusetts Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Mass Solar Connect
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
The Solarize Massachusetts (Solarize Mass) Andover program looks to increase the adoption of small-scale solar electricity systems through a grassroots educational campaign, driven mainly by Andover volunteers, and a tiered pricing structure that increases the savings for everyone as more home and business owners in town sign up.
Andover representatives have selected Astrum Solar as the designated installer for the program. Astrum Solar is offering a five-tiered pricing structure in which the savings will increase for everyone as more contracts are signed.
Home and business owners who want to participate can either purchase the solar electricity systems directly or enter into a lease or power purchase agreement (PPA) with the installer. Under a lease or PPA, the installer will own, operate and maintain the system, while the home or business owner agrees to purchase the power generated by the system at an agreed-upon rate.
Outreach efforts in Andover will be led by Solar Coach Anil Navkal, who can answer questions and assist home and business owners looking for more information on the program.
Stay up to date with local news and events by visiting the town's Solarize website.
To watch a live recording of the Solar 101 presentation that occurred on January 30th, please watch this video.