- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Mass Solar Connect
- Mass Solar Loan
- Massachusetts as a First Customer
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
2013 Round 2 Solarize Massachusetts Community RFP
This solicitation is no longer open. Please see our Solicitations page for a list of all available MassCEC offerings, solicitations, and RFPs. For information on current Solarize Mass programs, see www.solarizemass.com.
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) and the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER) are requesting proposals from Massachusetts cities and towns to demonstrate local interest and engagement in participating in the Round 2 of the of 2013 Solarize Massachusetts program. This program will drive community adoption of solar photovoltaic (PV) projects through a partnership focused on localized marketing and installation efforts, which in turn will help to drive down the installation cost of small-scale solar PV installations within the selected communities.
This solicitation is for the second round of this year's program and MassCEC and DOER plan to select a minimum of eight (8) communities (or groups of communities) to participate.
Communities that demonstrate a clear and committed plan to increasing education and outreach around solar PV, ideas on how to streamline the permitting processes around small-scale solar PV installations, and experience with solar PV, will be highly competitive.
Questions? Email Us