Solarize Mass (Government/Non-Profit) - How Do I Apply?
MassCEC and DOER are currently accepting community proposals for the 2017 Solarize Mass program, with a goal of selecting up to 10 communities or groups of communities. Of these ten communities, MassCEC and DOER may elect to select two (2) communities (or groups of communities) who have specifically applied to participate in a Solarize Mass Plus multiple-technology pilot. Interested communities should review the request for proposal documents below. Completed applications should be submitted to Solarize@MassCEC.com.
MassCEC will accept community applications until program funds have been fully allocated.
Applications will be evaluated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Community application documents:
- Solarize Mass Community RFP
- Attachment A - Signature and Acceptance Form
- Attachment B - Draft MassCEC - Community Contract
- Attachment C - Community Solar Coach Program Duties and Commitments Form
- Attachment D - Community Proposal Checklist and Application
- Attachment E - Solarize Mass Volunteer Support and Commitment Form
- Attachment F - Solarize Mass Community Best Practices Guide
- Attachment G - Template Installer RFP and Related Template Documents
Installers interested in applying to participate in a Solarize Mass program should review the Installer Resources page