- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
RFP - Designer or Design Firm
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) is accepting applications for a designer or design firm to work as an extension of our marketing team to create visually appealing printed and digital marketing collateral. Example assignments include:
- refreshing one-page summaries of programs
- designing icons to represent cleantech products and concepts
- creating ads for events that we are sponsoring
- selecting photography that supports our marketing message
- simplifying written explanations of complex, multi-level rebate programs
- creating animated videos to demonstrate to consumers how cleantech solutions work
- designing and laying out content of MassCEC reports for digital and print channels
Your design work will be used in static printed documents, online PDFs, direct mail, and in online communications and on platforms including newsletters and social media.
MassCEC estimates that this contract equates to approximately 540 hours of design work over the course of a year.
Applications for this request for proposals are due no later than Monday, January 8, 2018 at 4 p.m.
Questions regarding this solicitation can be directed to Susan Mlodozeniec.
|RFP Questions due to email@example.com||December 14, 2017|
|RFP Questions answered on MassCEC website||December 18, 2017|
|RFP responses due||January 8, 2018 by 4 PM EST|
|Candidate Interviews||Week of January 15, 2018|
|RFP awardee announced||January 22, 2018|
Download the full RFP here.
See Answers to the RFP Questions here.