- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Mass Solar Connect
- Mass Solar Loan
- Massachusetts as a First Customer
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
The Solarize Medway program was active during Solarize Mass 2013 Round 1 and is now closed. As part of the program, residents and businesses in Medway contracted to install 39 solar electricity systems, for a total of 488.60 kW!
The purpose of the Solarize Mass Medway program was to increase the adoption of small-scale solar electricity systems through a grassroots educational campaign, driven mainly by town volunteers, and a reduced tiered pricing structure that offered increased savings for everyone as more home and business owners in the town signed up. As part of the program Medway selected installer Second Generation Energy through a competitive solicitation process.
For information on current clean energy and environmental initiatives in Medway, please visit the Medway Energy Committee website.
Solarize Mass Resources
Please see the Solarize Mass Results and Resources page for information and results of the Solarize Mass program to date, and additional resources for developing a Solarize campaign. Please seewww.solarizemass.com for information on current Solarize Mass programs. If you are interested in learning more about the process of going solar, please see www.masscec.com/solar and the Finding a Solar Installer page for more information.