- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- District Energy
- Green Workforce: Energy Efficiency
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Mass Solar Connect
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership
- Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program helps prepare the next generation of clean energy workers by connecting students and recent graduates with Massachusetts companies in need of interns.
The program helps provide Massachusetts clean energy businesses with a talented pool of young professionals, with MassCEC providing stipends for interns during fall, spring and summer sessions, who in turn are given valuable experience they can use as they begin their careers in this quickly-growing sector.
Since its inception in 2011, the Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program has placed hundreds of students and recent graduates at clean energy companies across the Commonwealth, with dozens of those interns going on to receive full-time job opportunities at their host companies.
To participate in the program, students and recent graduates must attend (or have attended) a Massachusetts college or university, or be a Massachusetts resident, with proof of residency, who attended an out-of-state college or university. Ph. D. candidates are not eligible to participate in this program.
Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program Announcements
Documents & Downloads
Questions? Email Us