- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Commercial-Scale Biomass Boilers
- Commonwealth Home Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Small Pellet Boiler Program
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- District Energy
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Green Workforce: Energy Efficiency
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership
- Massachusetts Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Mass Solar Connect
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
MassCEC’s InnovateMass is a competitive program that provides awards to applicant teams that offer the most innovative, effective and impactful clean energy solutions to tough energy and environmental problems here in the Commonwealth. We’re looking for teams that can prove out new technologies, or combine existing technologies in clean energy demonstration projects that are scalable, have strong commercialization potential, and create jobs here in Massachusetts while reducing energy use and environmental impacts.
MassCEC received 32 applications under the first round, and made just over $800,000 in awards to seven projects, leveraging over $1.2 million in private and public investment or in-kind services and equipment. The InnovateMass program funding helps technologies move closer to market, signaling to the marketplace that the technology is approaching readiness for manufacturing and sales. In addition, program awardees created business partnerships with over 20 companies, non-profits, and universities.
The most recent program offering under the InnovateMass program is now closed.
To be one of the first to know when there are new announcements about the InnovateMass program, follow us on Twitter @MassCEC, sign up to our Clean Energy Business Opportunities and/or our Clean Energy Opportunities for Startups and Incubators mailing lists, or check back at this site regularly.
Questions? Email Us