- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Commercial-Scale Biomass Boilers
- Commonwealth Home Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Small Pellet Boiler Program
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- District Energy
- Geothermal Heating and Cooling
- Green Workforce: Energy Efficiency
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership
- Massachusetts Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Mass Solar Connect
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
Commonwealth Solar II
Commonwealth Solar II provides rebates for homeowners and businesses in Massachusetts who install solar photovoltaics (PV). Rebates are granted through a non-competitive application process for the installation of photovoltaic (PV) projects by professional, licensed contractors at residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and public facilities. In addition to the base incentive, further incentives (“adders”) are available for installations using components manufactured in Massachusetts, for individuals with moderate income or home values, and for those who are rebuilding in the wake of a natural disaster.
For all systems, rebates are calculated by multiplying the per watt incentive (base incentive plus adders) times the nameplate capacity of the system, up to 5 kilowatts (kW); projects are eligible for rebates only if their total capacity is under 15kW. Further eligibility requirements apply, and potential rebate recipients should read the full program documentation.
Block 19 is now closed.
Block 20 funding will be available beginning Oct. 7, 2014.
Questions? Email Us