- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Mass Solar Connect
- Mass Solar Loan
- Massachusetts as a First Customer
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
On September 1, 2014, the Commonwealth Solar Hot Water program announced changes to the solar hot water construction applications. For more information, please see the "Commonwealth Solar Hot Water, Summary of Changes - September 2014" document below.
The Commonwealth Solar Hot Water Program offers rebates for solar hot water (also known as solar thermal) systems. Residential, commercial, non-profit, and publicly owned buildings are all eligible. MassCEC has reserved $10 million of funding for the Commonwealth Solar Hot Water program, which will last until the end of 2016.
The pie chart below shows how much funding is remaining for the current year.
Commonwealth Solar Hot Water Funding Availability
Documents & Downloads
|Commonwealth Solar Hot Water, Summary of Changes - September 2014||76.97 KB|
MassCEC’s solar hot water pilot program ran from February 2011 through June 30, 2012. During the pilot, MassCEC provided additional funding for 40 residential solar hot water system owners to install metering equipment. The Residential Performance Monitoring Interim Report provides an update on the performance data collected. An updated copy of this report is expected in 2014.
Questions? Email Us