- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Installer Resources - Solarize Massachusetts
As part of the Solarize Massachusetts program, Solarize Mass communities will provide installer request for proposals to the installer industry. Once an installer request for proposals documentation is available, MassCEC will post it to this webpage, as well as a copy of the community marketing plan. Interested installers can sign up for solar program email updates to be notified for when new requests are released.
All resulting solar PV projects contracted by Installers that are selected to participate in a community Solarize Mass program will be required to have meet MassCEC's Solarize Mass Project Minimum Technical Requirements, found below.
Code of Conduct
All installers who participate in the Solarize Mass program are bound by MassCEC's Code of Conduct.
Quality Assurance Process for MassCEC Programs
Additional Quality Assurance resources listed below:
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates Summary
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates - April Webinar Slide Deck
- 2017 Solar PV Key Code Updates - April Webinar Recording
Active Request for Proposals:
There are currently no active Request for Proposals. Sign up for our Solar and Solicitations email lists to be notified of new Request for Proposals releases and check this page for updates.
Active Solarize Mass and Solarize Mass Plus Installer Request for Proposals:
- Solarize Mass Plus community, opting for solar PV plus air source heat pumps
- Installer RFP Page: Solarize Mass Plus - Newburyport - Installer RFP Posting
- Deadline for submittal: August 18, 2017 by 5:00 PM
- All questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Solarize Mass Newburyport Marketing Proposal
Closed Solarize Mass Installer Request for Proposals: