Internship - Apply
How Do I Apply?
- Complete the online application at (link), answering all required questions and uploading required documentation. You will then be visible in the student database and employers will be able to contact you.
- Respond to any employer communications you receive and reach out to employers you are interested in. Proactive students are by far the most likely to be placed into internships with host employers. The employer may contact you for a phone or in-person interview.
- If the employer wishes to take you on for the session, they will send you an offer letter to sign. You must return your signed offer letter to your employer, who will then submit it to MassCEC no later than the session deadline in order to have your funding reserved.
- Complete the application at (link). All approved employers are eligible to participate in the program for a full year from the date of their application submission.
- Once your company has been approved for the program, you can access the student database to review candidates. Select candidates from the student database and email their names to firstname.lastname@example.org. MassCEC will respond to let you know whether or not the student is eligible to participate.
- If they are eligible to participate, have your student sign an offer letter. You must submit your offer letters to MassCEC no later than the session deadline in order to have your funding reserved. Funding is reserved on a first-come, first-served basis until funding has been fully allocated or we have reached the submission deadline.
- Sign and return your award letter.