Community Microgrids Program - FAQ
An informational webinar for the Community Microgrids Program - Request for Expressions of Interest was held on Thursday, June 1st, 2017, from 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM EDT. Please see the below linked PDF document for the informational webinar slides:
Please see the below linked PDF document for Frequently Asked Questions. This document will be updated regularly as new questions and answers become available.
Please email Maeghan Lefebvre, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Please explore the linked additional resources below:
Related Programs in Massachusetts:
- Massachusetts Distributed Generation and Interconnection website
- The Interconnection page has interactive charts and project-by-project listing
- The DG Working Group page has recommended materials for folks seeking to site DG (includes circuit by circuit Utility Service Quality reports)
- The MA Technical Standards Review Group page provides materials and details for past and future meetings (see storage and hosting capacity topics)
- The Grid Modernization page provides background on DOER work with utilities on DER Integration, Hosting Capacity, and progress in other jurisdictions
Example Microgrid Projects:
- NYSERDA NY Prize Phase 1 Feasibility Studies
- Hartford, CT Parkville Microgrid; funding awarded through Connecticut’s microgrid program
- Microgrid Case Studies, by Raab Associates