Academic Collaboration - Program Background
MassCEC seeks to accelerate the success of the clean energy and water technology industry in the Commonwealth through close collaboration and strong partnerships with academic institutions’ endeavors while supporting respective goals. This program aims to further MassCEC’s goals to:
- Increase statewide adoption of renewable energy, drive down the costs of renewable energy, and deliver financial and environmental benefits to ratepayers.
- Continue to lead in Clean Energy
- Develop a trained workforce for a rapidly growing industry
- Advance innovative solutions that will lead to energy security and a safe, reliable, and resilient energy infrastructure
- Maintain public confidence in use of ratepayer dollars