- Academic Collaboration: Supports clean energy efforts in Massachusetts' academic institutions, including matching funds for federal and non-federal funding applications.
- Catalyst: Provides grants to researchers and early-stage companies looking to demonstrate initial prototypes of their clean energy and water technologies.
- Leveraging Funding Opportunities: A matching program to support Massachusetts companies on their federal and non-federal funding applications.
- AmplifyMass: Offers cost-share funding to Massachusetts-based awardees of ARPA-E, an agency of the United States Department of Energy.
Innovate Clean Energy
MassCEC makes direct equity and venture debt investments in Massachusetts clean energy companies.
MassCEC programs provide funding for clean energy companies developing new technologies.
Use the below color-coded scale to find the right program for you. Programs are grouped by technology stage, as well as Technology Readiness Level as defined in the NYSERDA TRL Calculator.
Emerging clean energy companies may also be interested in MassCEC's employer resources.
- AccelerateMass: Provides convertible grants to cleantech graduates of local accelerators to advance new technologies towards commercialization.
- InnovateMass: Provides awards to applicant teams whose technologies are approaching readiness for manufacturing and sale.
- IncubateMass: Provides funding to incubators to help them in catalyzing and supporting clean energy and water innovation startup companies in Massachusetts.
- Investments Program: Direct equity and venture debt investments in promising Massachusetts cleantech companies.