- EMERGING INITIATIVES
- ABOUT MassCEC
Ground-Source Heat Pump Installers
Before hiring an installer for your ground-source heat pump system, it’s important to ensure they have the necessary skills and expertise to help you find and install the best product for your specific site.
You should consider asking potential contractors the following questions:
- Can you provide references from previous customers with similar systems?
- Have you participated in manufacturer training for the systems you would install?
- Do you install systems that qualify for MassCEC's rebates?
- Are you familiar with the application process for MassCEC’s Clean Heating and Cooling programs and willing to complete the process for me?
- When would you be able to perform the installation and how long will it take to complete?
- Will you hire subcontractors to complete portions of the project? If so, what firms and what will they do?
- Will you provide training for me on how to properly operate and maintain the system?
- Do you provide a warranty for the systems you install?
Below is a list of companies that have completed (or been approved to construct) two or more projects through the MassCEC Residential and Small-Scale Ground-Source Heat Pump Program or signed up to participate in the Commercial-Scale GSHP Program. Additional installers can be found in the NEGPA and IGSHPA directories.