Sustainable House of Worship Workshop
Leading by example can be a powerful part of our moral responsibility to care for creation. By reducing the carbon footprints at our houses of worship we also lower energy bills and free up funds needed for other important purposes. All faiths welcome!
Participants will learn what to do about:
- Electricity — How to recognize the major energy hogs — and what to do about them.
- Solar Power — Is solar an option for your congregation?
- Heat & Air Conditioning — Is it time for an upgrade?
- Building Envelope — How to make your congregation more comfortable & save money.
- Behavior — How simple actions can reduce your energy bill – and carbon footprint – by 10% or more.
For more information, click here.