December 06, 2013
Massachusetts Clean Energy Digest Weekly Roundup for Dec. 6
Every weekday, MassCEC sends out a daily digest with a roundup of local, state, national and international clean energy news.
This weekly roundup is designed to give you the highlights from the week in clean energy news.
Sign up today to start getting the Massachusetts Clean Energy Digest in your mailbox.
Topping the clean energy news this week was:
- The Economist touted Massachusetts as a national leader for turning organic waste into renewable energy.
- Boston-based First Wind has experienced fast growth as a company due to its unconventional strategy in planning its projects.
- Corey Hill Condominiums in Brookline became the first condo in Massachusetts to go through the state’s community solar rebate program.
- New solar data programs that help customers manage their power usage more efficiently are seen by some as a threat to utility companies.
- The New England Clean Energy Council's membership increased by more than 50 percent this year.