- About MassCEC
- About Clean Energy
- Catalyst Program
- Clean Heating and Cooling
- Commonwealth Hydropower
- Commonwealth Organics-to-Energy
- Commonwealth Solar Hot Water
- Commonwealth Solar II
- Commonwealth Wind
- Community Energy Strategies
- District Energy
- Green Workforce: Energy Efficiency
- Investments in the Advancement of Technology
- Investments in Job Creation
- Mass Solar Connect
- Mass Solar Loan
- Massachusetts as a First Customer
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Internship Program
- Massachusetts Israel Innovation Partnership
- Marine Commerce Terminal in New Bedford
- Pathways Out Of Poverty
- Production Tracking System
- Solarize Mass
- Woodstove Change-Out
- Workforce Capacity Building
- Wind Technology Testing Center
Welcome to the new MassCEC.com!
We've made some changes to our website to display our most current information prominently (like our Twitter feed) and help people new to the site find the information they're looking for quickly by grouping our pages by topics. We hope you enjoy the new features.
- We added drop down menus to the navigation bar so you can access a variety of pages more quickly without visiting extra pages. We created a new menu so you can find all of MassCEC's programs directly from any page on our site
- Our popular Massachusetts Clean Energy Events calendar is still here, but we've made some improvements. You can now submit your own events for listing directly from our website. On every event page, there is also a new "Add to Calendar" button, which you can use to add events to your own Outlook, Google, or other calendar. We will feature events more prominently on pages throughout our site, helping you to better connect with the Massachusetts clean energy ecosystem.
- We added a Twitter feed and upcoming clean energy events listing to the header so you can keep up to date with timely information.
- We enhanced our About Clean Energy section with educational information about Biomass Heating, the Electric Grid, Hydropower, and Water Innovation Technologies, in addition to our existing Organics-to-Energy, Solar Electricity, Solar Hot Water, and Wind Energy pages.
We added a series of a pages designed to tailor content to your particular needs. You can access these pages from anywhere on our site using the icons on the top right hand side of the page.
- Job Seekers - for the clean energy workforce and workforce development professionals
- Clean Energy for Residential - for homeowners and residents eager to use clean energy in their home
- Clean Energy for Business - for business eager to use clean energy as part of their operations
- Government & Non-Profit - for municipal governments, schools, or other public and not-for-profit organizations who are interested in using clean energy
- International - for clean energy companies abroad looking to do business in Massachusetts, and for Massachusetts companies looking to access global markets
- Clean Energy Industry - for Massachusetts-based clean energy companies who provide clean energy products and services
June 3, 2015 - 6:00pm
MAPC Solar Webinar II: Models for Municipal Solar Outreach Programs; Solarize Mass and EnergySage platformJune 4, 2015 - 1:00pm