MassCEC Board of Directors, Notice of July Meeting
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Technology Center Board of Directors will hold a meeting at 10 a.m. on July 16, 2013 at 100 Cambridge St., Second Floor, Room B, Boston, Massachusetts.
This notice is provided pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 30A, Sections 18-25.
Topics expected to be discussed at the meeting include:
- Approval of Year-Round Clean Energy Industry Internship Program
- Extension of the Commonwealth Solar II Program and Solar Consulting Contracts
- Authorization to Enter into Office Lease Agreement
- Resolution to Grant Signatory Authority to MassCEC’s General Counsel
- Resolution to Appoint an Interim Treasurer
- Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director’s Self-Evaluation for Fiscal Year 2013
- Approval of Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director Employment Agreement
Deputy General Counsel
Massachusetts Clean Energy Center