Land-based Wind Energy: A Guide to Understanding the Issues and Making Informed Decisions
In partnership with CLF Ventures, the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC) provides a guide to land-based wind energy issues that we hope will help decision-makers navigate the complex issues involved in siting land-based wind energy.
Click Here to Read the Guidebook
Topics covered in this resource include:
- How to make sense of information about wind energy
- Why are Massachusetts and its communities considering wind energy?
- Visual Impacts and Health
- Sound and Health
- Birds, Bats, and Wind Power
- Property Values
- Public Engagement in the Siting Process