2017 Clean Energy Industry Report Design Firm RFP
The Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (“MassCEC”) seeks proposals from firms with experience in design to advise on and execute the design work for the 2017 Massachusetts Clean Energy Industry Report (the “Industry Report”). The Industry Report is an annual assessment of the Commonwealth’s clean energy industry with goals to:
- Track jobs and businesses in clean energy;
- Raise the profile of the clean energy sector in Massachusetts;
- Evaluate the clean energy innovation economy; and
- Track new technology and business frontiers.
This year, the Industry Report will address deployment, gross regional product, revenues, jobs and business growth, value chain activity, demographics, innovation, investments and policy environment for each clean energy technology including energy efficiency, renewable energy, alternative transportation and greenhouse gas emissions.
MassCEC would like the design of the 2017 Industry Report to better support its goals:
- To provide relevant stakeholders with concise, actionable and digestible industry data;
- To provide significant data in graphic form;
- To encourage more readership;
- To increase public references to the report by industry and policy leaders; and
- To use graphic and design elements to provide a high impact Executive Summary - the most read content of the report.
A full scope of work can be found in the Request for Proposal solicitation, linked below.
Below is a timeline for the RFP process. Please review the RFP webpage linked below for more details and information.
- RFP Released – July 20, 2017
- Questions Due – August 1, 2017
- RFP Proposals Due – August 14, 2017
- Final Decision Made on Design Firm – August 23, 2017
Proposals must be submitted to the Operations Assistant, Gemma Aquilina, via email no later than 10:00 am EST on August 14, 2017.
All questions should be directed to the Operations Assistant via email. For emailed questions, “Industry Report Design Request for Proposals” should appear in the subject line. All questions and answers will be made available by e-mail to all firms.